Friday, February 27, 2015

Dancing Leaves



The wind plays hide and seek with the trees
Running, playing is the breeze
Blowing by
Good bye
But hello again whispers the leaves
You have found me and now please
Just try
To stay awhile
While we dance together
In the midst of this windy weather
Whether it's you or I that leads
I don't know
But I'm caught up in this moment
Simply swaying, swirling shouldn't
We stay now
Please stay now

But the wind is gone again into the air
Only stillness is left there
All night
Good night
Then a curtain is torn of cloud
Sun is breaking to the ground
With light
And hope takes flight
While colors fly together
As the mist of the morning gathers
Gathering you and I from sleep
Just to see
To be caught up in this moment
With hope bursting, breaking, exploding
Through the sky
Oh the sky
Surrounds me

No comments:

Post a Comment